Consigning with Us
DC Consignments specializes in Designer name clothing, shoes, handbags, and accessories. We also accept certain mid- and high- end brands; see our list on our "What We Want" page.
If you are considering consigning with us please review the following:
What We Take
We accept designer women’s clothing in all sizes (including Plus sizes, and Juniors)
Most items must be no older than 2-3 years and in "Like New" Condition. Fine Jewelry, Vintage pieces, and Designer purses are examples of exceptions.
Items must be freshly laundered prior to appointment and hung on hangers.
We will be tentative about taking any item without labels at all, or with items with labels we do not recognize.
- Clients MUST make an appointment to bring in items. We DO NOT take walk-in’s.
- There is a 3 piece minimum and a 25 piece maximum for each appointment. If you have more than 25 items we will be happy to schedule more than one appointment.
- Items must either brand new or gently used to be considered for consigning.
- At your appointment your items are evaluated by an associate. Only items that that meet our criteria will be selected.
- Items without new tags on them will be priced between 1/4 and 1/3 of their retail price. If the item has a tag on it, it may be priced for up to 1/2 of retail. If the item is new but shows a markdown on its tag we will honor the markdown price as its retail value.
- You will receive a contract and pick-up slip.
- Items will be priced at full discretion of DC Natick Consignments.
So Now You’re A Consignor
- Your items will stay on our sales floor for 90 days. During that period they will experience two markdowns.
- 1st Month: Items are sold at full price
- 2nd Month: Items are marked down 10% from full price
- 3rd (Final) Month: Items are marked down 30% from full price
- Consignors will receive 40% of the final sale price.
- We reserve the right to discount any item up to 40% of initial price at any time during consignment period.
- A check will become available for pick up after 3 months of first consignment drop-off, then quarterly thereafter.
- Credits may be spent in the store with a 10% discount on top of any and all promotions, markdowns and offers.
- If at the end of the 90 day period you have not come to claim your unsold items by the specified date, items become the property of DC Natick.
- We will donate unsold items upon request during consignment appointment.
- Please review our contract for more information.