What We Take
We accept DESIGNER AND CONTEMPORARY women’s clothing in all sizes (including Plus sizes), designer handbags, shoes, and accessories. Items must be no older than 2-3 years and in "Like New" or gently-worn condition. Fine Jewelry, Vintage pieces, and Designer handbags are examples of exceptions. We are only interested in items that retail for $80 or more. We will be tentative about taking any item without labels at all.
Please view our "What We Want" page for items we are seeking for the current season!
- Your items will stay on our sales floor for 90 days. During that period they will experience two markdowns; 10% off after 30 days, and 30% off after 60 days.
- Consignors will receive 40% of the final sale price.
- We reserve the right to discount any item up to 40% off of the current price at any time during consignment period.
- A check will become available for pick up after 3 months of first consignment drop-off, then quarterly thereafter.
- If you choose to shop with your credits, you will receive 10% of your credits spent toward your purchase, on top of any and all promotions, markdowns and offers.
- It is the consignor's responsibility to track their account and keep track of their pick-up date.
- If at the end of the 90 day period you have not come to claim your unsold items by your pick-up date, items become the property of DC Consignments.
- We will donate unsold items upon request during consignment appointment.
We offer special increased splits on DESIGNER HANDBAG consignment!
If DC can sell your bag for:
- $500 or more, consignor receives 50%
- $1200 or more, consignor receives 60%
- $2000 or more, consignor receives 70%
For details on our direct purchase for handbags option, click here!