What We Take
We accept DESIGNER AND CONTEMPORARY women’s clothing in all sizes (including Plus sizes), designer handbags, shoes, and accessories. Items must be no older than 2-3 years and in "Like New" or gently-worn condition. Fine Jewelry, Vintage pieces, and Designer handbags are examples of exceptions. We are only interested in items that retail for $80 or more. We will be tentative about taking any item without labels at all.
Please view our "What We Want" page for items we are seeking for the current season!
- Your items will stay on our sales floor for 90 days. During that period they will experience two markdowns; 10% off after 30 days, and 30% off after 60 days.
- Consignors will receive 40% of the final sale price.
- We reserve the right to discount any item up to 40% off of the current price at any time during consignment period.
- A check will become available for pick up after 3 months of first consignment drop-off, then quarterly thereafter.
- If you choose to shop with your credits, you will receive 10% of your credits spent toward your purchase, on top of any and all promotions, markdowns and offers.
- It is the consignor's responsibility to track their account and keep track of their pick-up date.
- If at the end of the 90 day period you have not come to claim your unsold items by your pick-up date, items become the property of DC Consignments.
- We will donate unsold items upon request during consignment appointment.
We offer special increased splits on DESIGNER HANDBAG consignment!
If DC can sell your bag for:
- $500 or more, consignor receives 50%
- $1200 or more, consignor receives 60%
- $2000 or more, consignor receives 70%
For details on our direct purchase for handbags option, click here!
We appreciate your time and interest in consigning with us at DC, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Trending at DC
December 13, 2018
November 8, 2018
42 Worcester Street (Route 9), Natick, MA
MON: 10AM-5PM• TUES, WED & THURS: 10AM - 6PM
FRI & SAT: 10AM - 5PM • SUN: closed