- Call us at 508-655-4478 to set up your personal consignment appointment.
- Clients MUST make an appointment to bring in items. Unfortunately, we CAN NOT take walk-in’s.
- There is a 3 piece minimum and a 25 piece maximum for each appointment. If you have more than 25 items we will be happy to schedule more than one appointment for you..
- At your appointment your items are evaluated by an associate and only items that meet our criteria will be accepted.
- Items are typically priced 1/3 to 1/4 of retail, and up to 1/2 for items that are new with tags.
- You will receive an itemized contract with your pick-up date.
- It is the consignor's responsibility to track their account and keep track of their pick-up date.
- If at the end of the 90 day period you have not come to claim your unsold items by your pick-up date, items become the property of DC Consignments.
- Items will be priced at sole discretion of DC Consignments.
Please note: Items must be freshly laundered prior to appointment and hung on hangers. We will return your hangers to you during your appointment.