What We Take
We accept designer & contemporary women’s clothing in all sizes, designer handbags, shoes, and accessories. Items must be no older than 2-3 years and in "Like New" or gently worn condition. Fine Jewelry, Vintage pieces, and Designer handbags are examples of exceptions.
- Your items will stay on our sales floor for 90 days. During that period they will experience two markdowns; 10% off after 30 days, and 30% off after 60 days.
- Consignors will receive 40% of the final sale price.
- We reserve the right to discount any item up to 40% off of the current price at any time during the consignment period.
- A check will become available for pick up after 3 months of first consignment drop-off, then quarterly thereafter.
- It is the consignor's responsibility to track their account and keep track of their pick-up date.
- If at the end of the 90 day period you have not come to claim your unsold items by your pick-up date, items become the property of DC Consignments.
- We will donate unsold items upon request during consignment appointments.
Trending at DC
January 10, 2022
January 1, 2022
42 Worcester Street (Route 9), Natick, MA
TUES, WED, THURS : 11AM-6PM
FRI & SAT: 11AM - 5PM • SUN & MON: CLOSED [email protected]