HERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT GUIDELINES TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN CONSIGNING YOUR PROM GOWNS WITH US:
- Please only bring dresses that have been cleaned and pressed. All dresses should be ready to wear by the new buyer.
- Check your dress(es) over carefully, especially at the hem/straps/zipper for any tears, runs, or pulls.
- Check the front of the dress(es) for any stains or marks, and check that all beading, sequins, and detailing are intact.
- An appointment for consignment is required.
- We will decide the re-sale price on all gowns.
- ONLY current styles (2-3 years) will be accepted.
- We will also accept high-end evening shoes, wraps, jewelry & purses.
- Be mindful that we can only accept current and on-trend styles in “like new” condition.
- Please NO BRIDESMAID dresses.